Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SEATTLE!!

In one month I'll be in Seattle again for the 4th of July, my favorite holiday!!! Let's do a recap of last years adventure!!!


The drive there! That's Lanie.

That's J-fun (Jason), who we always stay with!

Lanie, Danny, and Me!


Beautiful Seattle! Just waiting for the Fireworks!!


J-Fun and the Danimal!!


Sweet!!! Fireworks!!!!



Lanie and Me getting on a ferry to Friday Harbor!!!


We arrived!! FYI-The movie "Practical Magic" was filmed here

We went on a Kayaking whale tour. Didn't see any whales but we had fun anyway!!

We have mastered the art of taking pictures of ourselves!

Can you believe this sweatshirt was only $10???!!! What a steal!! ha ha
She was taking pictures of herself and caught me laughing at pictures I was taking of myself! Funtastic times!
J-Fun and Me sporting our new clothes!!
I couldn't resist!! and Yes, afterwords I stepped on a piece of gum! Karma...
Getting pumped up to try Sushi! Yuck!
Looks pretty tasty...ha ha! So, I thought to myself. "Rosie, it is time to finally try seafood (even if the smell makes you nauseous), then you can tell everyone you tried it and hated it!"

It is a miracle I am even still alive!!!! And I couldn't even swallow any of it!!! Turns out I'm allergic to something in that sushi (most likely shell fish). Who knows what would have happened had I swallowed one! So my advice to you all would be to DO NOT try food you know you don't like. It's probably a sign!!
Can't wait to see what's kind of trouble I'll get into this next trip!!!












9 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i love the pix! be j-fun some big love from me. i miss his guts!!! if you find another pretty sweatshirt i'd love one. no seafood this time. gross.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

it says "be j-fun" its suppose to say give not be. i must be tired.

The Pyper Fam said...

Hi Rosie! I'm so glad you found me through the blogging world! :) Where do you live that you can just drive to Seattle? I love Seattle, we go all the time, infact, just last month we were in the San Juans, in Fridays Harbor! What have you been up to? You look great and looks like you are having a blast!Love your blog! I am so glad you reminded me of the days when I would do your hair! I had completley forgotten,(just the tenderizing part:) ) and I was dying! good times!

The Pyper Fam said...

So right after I wrote that comment, I read that you live in SLC, and you make maps! I meant to tell you that it is SO wierd, I was just talking to someone who is a cartographer in like Lyndon, UT, or somewhere like that and she was telling me all about this government branch in Utah that does maps and then I saw on your blog that you are one too, and it was crazy! Anyway...sounds fun! :)

Holly said...

Oh, we miss Jason terribly!!! Looks like a fantastic trip, hope this next one is just as fun!!! Ask Jason if he is planning on coming home anytime soon for a visit, and tell him "hi" from us!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

We want to take the kids to the zoo in Seattle sometime soon. It just looks like a fun place to play and shop. For the 4th we have a party at our house with family because they still let you lite off fireworks in Airway Heights! Oh it's so fun.

Emilie said...

Possibly because I read it so late at night, your comment on my blog confused the crap out of me. I didn't recognize your photo and was wondering why someone would leave a comment about a movie and baby shower. Anyway, I'm fine now. Welcome to the blog world. :) Look forward to seeing you Saturday!

Madsen Family said...

Roxanna--I just saw my name (what's happenin' hot stuff) and it made me SMILE! You are such a cutie and I am glad that you now have a blog, too! Hopefully, we can stay in better touch now.....It was good to hear from you. I'm excited for your Seattle trip!

Jennifer said...

Rosie!! It is good to hear from you. Isn't it great all the blogs you can find. I was actually thinking about you the other day. I am in the young women and one of my girls reminds me of you. Looks like a fun trip. We just moved back to Utah from Portland and that area around there is just beautiful. The fish reaction doesn't look fun, sometimes I wish I would react that way though. I HATE fish and I can't seem to convine Brian of that.