Monday, April 6, 2009

A FEW DAYS DOWN

In mid-March I went back to California to see Rylee and Makenzie in their school play!  Here are the pics.
Pappy and Olivia
Piper, Olivia, and Pappy
We went to this flower garden in NewPort Beach.   I happen to love flowers (like most people).  I went kind of crazy and took a billion pictures.  Here are a few.


Piper


















Coox and Olivia
We rode the merry-go-round and Olivia really is having fun, it just doesn't look like it! haha
On the way to the play.
After the play, Beauty and the Beast.  Rylee was a pillow cat.
Kenzie was a lamb

Piper and Mason playing groovy dolls!
Blake, ELi and Mason playing the WII
Sunday stroll to the beach.

Rylee and Blake




Birds of Paradise.  One of my favorite flowers and picture as well.


Rylee
Kenzie
Pappy and Kenzie

10 comments:

Holly said...

I heart flowers.....and pictures of your family! :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So fun! I'm going to steal some of your pix. Love the song!

Autumn said...

Cool shots, fun vacation!

Carolina said...

Hmm... If I didn't know any better, I'd say you like flowers!!! :) Me too... Glad to finally see what groovy dolls are. Apparently, I was downstairs chatting while my tough-guy Mason was playing dolls with Piper. I missed the whole thing and had no idea what groovy dolls are!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful flowers...mmm I wish I could smell them through the screen.

Cooks looks like Americas Top Model, struttin' her stuff.

The Pyper Fam said...

I love these pictures! You are so talented! I can't wait to be photographers together! :) How is everything going with the work situation? You were right about ANTM--it was good last week, this week was a little boring.:)talk to you soon!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow those are beautiful pictures. How do you make the black and white pictures with the colored flowers? I miss the beach.

Toni said...

Gorgeous! You should make a calendar or note cards. And what happened photos of you - the true ATM?!

Autumn said...

Everyone looks so great. The picture of cookie walking with Olivia looks like a shot from a fashion magazine.