Sunday, November 1, 2009

MARY AND MAX

Well, the V-Department came in 2nd place this year for our pumpkin! We set the bar pretty hight with our winning pumpkin from last year! We did Mary from Mary and Max which was the opening film of the 2009 Festival! It's all claymation and is pretty awesome but not kid friendly, it's pretty dark and twisty. But a master piece in itself!


The 2010 Volunteer Department, Eric, Emily (in front) Kelli, Jennie, and Mike!
The Morton Salt Girl! I came in 5th for the contest.
I work in a dog friendly work place and I hate dogs... ironic!

party!
Dog fashion show



Gumby
Getting dance instructions for "Thriller"!! That's right, we dance at work too!
Mike dressed as Eric for Halloween!

9 comments:

Toni said...

Love it all! Is that our Gumby? So cool! You're the cutest though.

Holly said...

I LOVE your costume!!! SO cute! I think you should have gotten first place, not fifth!

Carolina said...

I don't think you actually work at your job. I think you just get paid to have fun... And, don't tell Mason that you hate dogs. He'll cry his eyes out! P.S. I love your costume and think you should have won 1st place too!

Rosie Moncrief said...

We work but it's so stressful we have a party once a week for an hour at the end of every thursday!

The Pyper Fam said...

I also think you should have won!!! I love that outfit!!! You looked hot! :) And seriously, DO YOU WORK AT WORK??? :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

I love the costume! I will think of you everytime I shake salt onto my food now!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE your costume it is so cute! Very creative. You look like you have so much fun.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Man, you sure have a sweet job. Cute costume! I really love your hair too.

Autumn said...

I love your costume! You look so cute! We miss you.