Thursday, February 16, 2012

ROCK CLIMBING!!

Ha!! I am a terrible blogger! And I'm not even gonna try to catch up with Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures. Mostly because I'm LAZY!!!

My co-worker, Richie, took Whitney, Jennie, and Me rock climbing for Valentine's Day! I had never been before and it was pretty awesome! In fact it was super fun! After that we finished off our girl date with cafe rio, cold stone, no-pudge brownies, Sweet Valley High board game, and watched Easy A and laughed a lot!!

To be honest the only reason I went rock climbing is because I'm going Ice Climbing in Colorado tomorrow and I needed to have some belaying skills! Ha!! Yep, that's right, ice climbing! Never been before either so it's gonna be an adventure and I'm pretty excited about it! I'll try to be pro-active and take pictures and blog about it too! lol!


3 comments:

Trisha said...

I would be so scared to ice climb...I'd probably pee myself!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

you're either really brave or really dumb. i guess we'll wait until you get back to decide. please bring sweet valley to my house next time you visit its the best game ever in the whole world!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Who doesn't love Sweet Valley High! I am so scared for you. I hope the ice climbing went well.