Thursday, August 23, 2012

PAINTED

One of my friends is a photographer and she decided to do creative girls nights once a month.  This was her second month and the theme was painted! It was super fun but scrubbing all the paint off after took forever! Lol! (red latex paint on my lips) (Lockbox Studios Somer Photography)
Makeup Artist: Do you wear much make up?
Me: No, just mascara.
Makeup Artist: Then you might feel like a hooker tonight.
Me: I only feel like a hooker when my eye brows are painted because mine are really light.
Makeup Artist looks at me: Yep, we have to paint your eyebrows!
The next photos are unedited.
(pole arms...)

3 comments:

Trisha said...

You are gorgeous!

carolina said...

Oh my gosh - LOVELY!!! Hard to pick a favorite, but probably the first one would be it. You look like a model or cheerleader... something pretty! :) Love You!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

AMAZING! Dang girl you are HOT!! The photographer did a great job, but you are gorgeous to begin with. Love em!