Monday, August 18, 2008

I BET HER HEART'S A POUNDIN!

Friday night at Joshua's gig was so funny! Lanie, Britt, and I were standing in the very front of the stage. Joshua walks on stage and starts tuning his guitar, he looks down , sees me, and breaks out into this huge smile and says "ROSIE!!! You're here!" I just smiled and said "Of course buddy!" The guy standing behind Britt says "Man, I bet her heart's a poundin!" So she starts laughing and everyone was staring at me. Yep, that's right, Best Friend of a rock star here, haha! Funtastic times.

We talked to him after he played. He gives me this huge hug and says Rosie Moncrief, is that how you pronounce your last name? I said "Yes, and how do you know my last name? Very impressive!" "From myspace, you used to write me comments" Lanie said "Stalker!" Joshua gave her this weird look, hugs me again and replies " No way, she's not a stalker, she's MY ROSIE!" He is to cute! That's me and Joshua below. He played at Ellen DeGeneres's wedding on Saturday. He's her new favorite! Whisper Rock rules!



This video is funny because I didn't know he was looking at me until I got home to watch it and I totally cut him off. You really only need to watch the first 20 seconds.

Erin McCarley opened up for Joshua. She is amazing!

I'm still going through the Ireland photos. I promise to post them soonish! It will be worth the wait but I'll give you a hint, there will be photos of our wrecked rental car (hee hee, a new found appreciation for insurance!) and plenty of america's next top model poses! And sorry the videos have static, I was way to close to the stage to get good quality sound.

12 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We love Joshua! Did he really play Ellens wedding?!! Good for him him wow!

Hayley said...

Rosie-It's been YEARS since I've seen you, but I saw your link on Trisha's blog and thought I'd pop over and say Hi. You look absolutely beautiful! And I'm jealous of your friendship with Joshua Radin, I too-was introduced to him by scrubs, and am a big fan. Glad to see life is treating you so good!

The Pyper Fam said...

Rosie, I'm counting down the days!!! :) I really hope you are ok with sleeping on a matress on the floor, and aren't expecting a 5* hotel! :) But what is mine is YOURS all weekend long while you are here! :) I was disapointed that there were no pics from Ireland, but I'm glad to know that you didn't skip a beat in your WAY busy SOCIAL life! :) You Rock!

Holly said...

If I were single and unattached I bet my heart would be a poundin too!!! And he even knows your name, now that's progress - CLASSIC!!!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Rosie- It's Ashley Whitman (Larsen)! I saw your blog from Trisha's! You look great! I was so excited to see what you have been doing with your adventerous life! Check out my blog www.thelarsen3.blogspot.com, I am going to add you to my list so I can keep up on all of your adventures!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Ashley! you need to send me an invite to your blog so I can stalk you! Ha ha! I love your guts!

Anonymous said...

You are famous girl! Can't wait to see ya next week.

:) Tiff

nich, nic, and keags! said...

ROSIE!! I love looking at your blog...you are quite the adventurer!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Okay, so I'm retarted! I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you and then I remembered that I am private and needed to send you an invite. Send me your email address to ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com and I will get you added to the list! Love YA! Ash

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Hey Rosie - wow it sounds like you are living the life. That is cool that you know a rockstar. JEALOUS!! It was so good to hear from you. Hope things go well with you and Joshua !!!!

Nikki said...

sounds awesome!

Kylene said...

That's so funny! I'm not suprised that you know Joshua Radin...you've always been a ray of sunshine! ;) You've always had a good ear for good artists. I can still remember when you introduced this song to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IiLZ0dvDWU