Thursday, August 14, 2008

WELL, I'M BACK

It's bitter sweet to be back! Not a fan of having to go back to work but I am enjoying driving on wide roads again and 24 hours stores and gas stations!! I promise to post pictures soonish, I have a billion to go through. Plus my brother Scott and his wife and kids are here visiting, I'm seeing Joshua Radin tomorrow, I'm moving on Saturday to my new apartment, and I also have two wedding receptions and dinners to go to that day as well! Not sure how I'm going to pull that one off, since one is in Logan. And I think my jet lag is starting to kick in or it might be that I'm going through Irish Ice Cream withdrawl!! It's the best thing ever, and I'm pretty sure I gained about 27.3 pounds in the short time I was over there! It's the land of magical cream, And don't even get me started on the CANDY!!! Yumo!

8 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How am I suppose to see you if you have so much to do this weekend?

Madsen Family said...

Welcome back, my friend, welcome back. The blogging world sure is a dull place without you in it. I am excited to see all your pictures, hopefully all pictures of you eating your weight in Irish ice cream:) What is it about vacations that makes us eat so unashamedly???? Pretty soon, you'll be vacationing with moi, your favorite friend named Jessica Spear Madsen....Can't wait! P.S. Bring some of that Irish candy, if you will:)

Holly said...

Yeah, your back! I want to see pictures ASAP! Let's plan another meeting at The Gateway, when can you meet.....obviously not this weekend, you're just a tad busy. I'll have to call you, I want to hear all about your trip!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your trip! You are so cool!! I would love to go to go outside the U.S. someday.
So thrilled you are coming to Spokane:) It'll be so fun to see you guys!

:) Tiff

Kourt said...

Loved your pictures of Yellowstone. You are quite talented Rosie!

Trisha said...

I am so happy to have found you in this blogging world. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list. I am jealous of your trip!

heidi said...

Sounds like a blast, although i'm not sure how vacations ever aren't a blast unless your a fun killer. Looking forward to seeing pictures soon!

Dominick and Becky said...

Welcome back!! I totally didn't know when you were going, but I can't wait to hear all about it, and see all your pics!
Beck