Friday, February 13, 2009

USE WELL THE DAYS

Well, it's been a long, long battle for my Aunt Cindy with her Melanoma Cancer.  Especially these last couple weeks as it had spread rapidly to her back, brain, lungs, and liver.  She's such a fighter and a strength to us all.  My Mom has gone to Cali to be with her as we don't know how much time she has left.   I posted a few old pictures!

My Aunt Monica holding, I think  my Uncle Mark but it could be my Uncle John, Aunt Cindy, and my mom (what a TOP MODEL look!)
Little Rosie and Cookie, My cousin Roy and Aunt Cindy enjoying the day on John's boat!
Baby Natti, Aunt Cindy, and Great Aunt Hermina
Feb 2008, Toni, Cindy, John and Monica!  I love my family ;-)

This is my favorite scene from LOTR



7 comments:

Debbie said...

So sorry to hear about your Aunt Cindy. In that first picture I think she looks like Savanah Lewis, do you? Great clip from Lord of the Rings.
You and cookie...so very cute!

Trisha said...

Your mom is such a cute little girl! So sorry about your aunt!

Autumn said...

I love the pics Rosie, and the movie clip was nice.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Love it.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I lost an Aunt to cancer several years ago...not fun. I just love the old pictures of you guys. You're so cute. So who's this Joshua guy? Did you get a piece of that or what!

Toni said...

Thanks to all of you for comforting us. We have had so much sorrow in the progression of this terrible cancer. We've been a bunch of Davids against a Goliath and unable to find five smooth stones. Our goal is to keep her out of pain and surround her with love and caring. Thank you again from our hearts.

Kylene said...

I'm so sorry about your Aunt...she seemed like a sweet lady. I love the clip from LOTR, that's one of my favorites! You're such a cool chick, Rosie. Love ya!