Tuesday, May 19, 2009

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!

About a month ago Coox and I went to Richmond to visit some of our old high school friends.  We stayed with the Lewis family.  My home away from home!  WE LOVE TO DANCE!!!  

Kolett!  Could she be any crazier??!!
Coox, Whit, and Emma
Harmonee
Emma
Brigham
Coox, Emma, and Hunter
Savanah, Me, Whit, Emma!  My girls are all grown up and Savanah is officially taller than me! 
I went to Lagoon a couple weeks ago to watch Whit and Savanah in their dance competition.  So here are some pix of them with Savanahs friend Casey.  The lighting is not the best but I liked the background!


4 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

We drove through Richmond a few weeks ago, too, and man, the memories! Good place to have some roots, right?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Yea for dance party 2009 with the Lewis fam!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I can not believe how grown up they are!

Autumn said...

AHHH! They are so big, and GORGEOUS! Poor Pat.