Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WEST BOUND

Last month I took a road trip to California with my car companion, GPS Mona (that is what Carol and I named it because her is awful!), it was awesome!  It was my Elements first road trip, my first road trip by myself and the first time driving in California!  My first stop was the Krause House!

White Lime frozen yogurt, yum!



Playing on the rope swing in the backyard!

The water was super cold!



Next stop:  Rob and Autumns - we went to Disneyland!


California Screamer.  The people in front of us crack me up!
I love how bored Nat looks!
Going into It's a Small World!  I love that ride, we rode it 3 times!















Ariel was the best!



So strong!

Walking to Nats first track meet.

Yay Natti!
Bubbas T-ball game.

Santa Barbara looking at a photography school I might go to.




Last stop:  Scott and Kims house!
Blake and his basketball buds
Piper and I love to play Horton Hears a Who game!
Rylee "Don't take my picture.  I'm listening to my ipod!!"

Kenzie
Piper
Visiting my cousin Tricia.  We went to Shaes softball game!  She hit a home run and got the game ball.  These pictures crack me up because Tricia and I look the same and Sean has to adjust to whatever Shae spontaneously does!  

It was a great road trip.  My next one is to Spokane in June!

5 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

No fair! Next time I want to go.

Daryl and Ashley said...

How fun! You are a brave gal!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Man how I wish we lived closer to the ocean and Disney land. I can't wait for the day we can take our kids there. How far of a drive is it from where you are?

Autumn said...

Nothing like a good dose of Rosie to keep life kickin!

Dominick and Becky said...

Wow, what a fun trip! I can't believe how all your neices and nephews have grown, since I last saw them! We totally need to get together and do a zoo day. Call me!