Thursday, July 30, 2009

CATCHING UP... SORT OF

Just an update of summer fun! Carol and Ron came in May with the kiddos.



My mom had a luau!

One of my best friends, Holly, had a baby 8 weeks ago and we had lunch with them a month ago. I am so behind on blogging....ha!
A series of self photos!



A day at the park with the Lewis girls.





Autumn
The many faces of Olivia!










Olivia loves Emma the most!


I went to see Bryce and Shane play at Burt's Tiki Lounge! Brought back memories of high school!

I'm way behind on my blog! I haven't been in the mood!

8 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

Love your pictures of Olivia!!! She does have so much personality in those photos. I wish one day i could meet her! Hey random question, what kind of camera do you use?

Toni said...

Great pictures! Your life is continually too exciting. Take a nap.
Love, Mom

Carolina said...

That luau was so fun!!! I sure love monkeys... Great pix of *everyone*. Love it! :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Who has the cutest kid? Oh thats right I do!!!!

Trisha said...

I love your pictures too!

Anonymous said...

You're so good with taking pics of kids. That is a huge talent. Your nieces, nephews & friends sure look like they just adore you. You are awesome.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What cute pictures. That little Olivia is so cute. You guys need to come back and visit again!

Nikki said...

good times. looks like you have been too busy to blog. =)