Sunday, November 7, 2010

THE MASK OF AUTUMN

Well, I'm a terrible blogger!!! I guess I should update you on what I did all summer. I basically went to a party every single night with my gal pals to try and find husbands.... didn't work but we have some good stories out of! I helped my brother film his thesis in West Yellowstone and it was amazing!! Went to Lake Powell and found out that I love Wake Skating and I'm good at it! If I get motivated maybe I'l post those pics but I also have thousands of New Zealand pics to edit... ugh! To much work!! Brittany, Ryan, and I went on a hike last month to some hot springs up Spanish Fork Canyon. It was amazing!!! The pictures aren't in any order because I'm to lazy to organize them!! We saw cows and snakes! Super cool!! I'm back at Sundance for year #4 and it is stressful but fun! I'll try to get motivated and update more!



















5 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Rosie! Those are absolutely beautiful!!! It is gorgeous down there right now! I can't wait to see all your pics! But I know how you feel, I am too lazy to go through my pictures in a timely manner to edit them and get them up on the blog! Any extra time that I have, I want to spend sleeping! :) And I also scrolled down because for some reason I hadn't read your last few posts. Love them! You are so beautiful! I love that collage of you at the end of the post from May! Love you! Come and visit me again when you are done with Sundance! :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I think every comment I make is the same...WOW! Amazing pictures! Sounds like life is busy and hectic. You need a vacation to Spokane!:) I don't care if your pictures are organized I just love looking at them. You are seriously talented.

Jennifer said...

Yeah Rosie you are back! I was wondering what had happened to you there. I love your pictures they are always so pretty. Makes me want to go to my Grandma's cabin.

carolina said...

Once a top model, always a top model! :)

Love the pix - how come I've never even heard of that canyon??? Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I love autumn time. It went way to fast up here in the Northwest.

Beautiful pictures. You are one amazing free spirit.