Sunday, January 11, 2009

SEASON 2 OF TOP MODEL!

That's right guys!  Season 2 of ANTM has officially begun!!  I'm not sure if my co-workers hate me, love me , or think I'm plain crazy!  Probably all 3 since I have been told on numerous occasions that they are starting to talk like me now!  Apparently I talk weird, who knew?!  Friday the 9th, we had staff checkin and we got our coats and credentials!


Me , Rachel Katz and Timmy the dog!
At least Rachel loves to get her picture taken!  She's always doing lunges, and she thinks I'm weird..... haha
Me, Katz, Laura, and Timmy
I made everyone pose by the bear to model our new jackets that can be worn many different ways! Katz, Laura, Me, Kaytee and Brent!
and then with Lindsey!  Timmy belongs to her!

Kimball and Timmy!
Everyone hard at work!
Lindsey
Melissa and Kimball.  They are the Merchandise department that share our 1/3 of the office space!
"please don't take my picture!"  says Noelle!

word!
Katz and Kaytee
It was a long day!
Emily and Brent hard at work!
love, love!

Above is Salt Lake checkin on Saturday the 10th for our SLC Volunteers
Cindy, one of our awesome vols and Em
Gary the cat, who lives at the movie theatre!
Natalie, Me and Corinne.  Nat was staff last year, I miss her!  
Corinne can keep anyone entertained!  She's a wild woman, love her!

I hope to be able to update during the festival but if I don't look forward to new post in 2 weeks!

6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love Top model by Rosie. You are weird and you do talk funny. Though Rachel is wearing shinny spandex pants so what does that say? Olivia loves Gary the theater cat. Does he need a home? Jason would die.

Toni said...

Very cool classic posing going on! You are definitely my #1 choice for Top Model, and it has nothing to do with me being your mom. Everyone looks great and it should be quite a successful FESTIVAL! have fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the top model post. Your co-workers look a like fun, wild, cooky bunch. I bet their is never a dull moment. Good luck with the festival.

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

Love that you are doing Sundance again this year! Wish we could be in Utah for all of the festivities! I wish we could have seen you while we were home just recently. Our little vacation was way too short but we are hoping to be in Utah for the Summer! Ben is applying for an internship up there! Don't freeze and hope to see you soon!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Wow super hot Rosie! Looks like you are a busy Gal! I too hope that 2009 will be a better year!

Autumn said...

Hey Rosie check out my new blog, it's sweet! youandmegallery.blogspot.com