Monday, March 23, 2009

ANTELOPE CANYON

So today I went to the store and I swear everyone was starring at me!!  Does that ever happen to you?  Then I walked to my car and noticed this old lady ,who had pulled up behind it, was literally a millimeter away from hitting my bumper and so I'm blankly starring at her in shock.  And she says "I didn't hit it."  I just kept starring and she got back in her car and moved it 2 inches back!!  Then she gets out and says "See, not a scratch on it."  I said, "You might want to be more careful when you drive and get a smaller car because you can't see very well out of this one!"  So, that was kind of rude but I haven't even had my Honda Element  for a year yet and it's expensive!!!   

Anyhow!  The start of our Presidents Day weekend didn't start that well.  Brittany had just broken up with her boyfriend , so she was a mess and I was a disaster worrying about my aunt.  Lots of crying amidst the fun time we did have though!!  It was snowing just before we got to St. George to stay at Lanie's aunts house!


In the morning we packed up and drove through Zions National Park.  Love the red rock with the snow!

I love shooting directly into the sun.  I don't think you're supposed to do that but wow!
Gorgeous!  I love the snow, it makes everything pretty.
A frozen waterfall.
I love this picture of Steph, it's one of my favorites.
I was shooting the pictures out the moon roof!  haha!  Good thing I didn't loose my camera!
We arrived at Antelope Slot Canyon in , Page, Arizona!
Lanie, Steph, Britt .  I'm always last because I get distracted and then I have to take pictures!
So cool!
Yes, I was so EXCITED!!! It was amazing.






I fall a lot!  I'd totally be Frodo just for that purpose, haha!
I love this picture of Britt!

We are such nerds.
Typical picture of me and Lanie, always laughing and mostly at ourselves because we think we are funny even though we aren't!



I love this picture too!



My shadow!

So cool!
Playing Titanic on land!!  I love Titanic!!
Top Model (hee hee, you all knew that was coming)
Of course, man comes in and ruins the view.

The next morning on the way to the Grand Canyon.  I left my snowglobe in the car, and it FROZE!  When it thawed the rock inside it had moved!!!  To funny!  And that was our adventure.

12 comments:

Carolina said...

You girls are so prit-y. Like model or cheerleader. Something prit-y. Why you no have boyfriend? (must be said in an asian accent)

Emilie said...

Oh, I'm jealous. I kept thinking it'd be nice to go somewhere south (i.e. warm) but you guys do look a little cold in those photos. Still, looks fun. Rosie — I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I did see your new apartment the other day, though. Very cute.

The Pyper Fam said...

Those are amazing pictures! Will you take me there??? :) I can't' wait to see you guys in like a week!!! :)

Britt said...

I still can"t believe your snow globe didn't blow up!!! ha!!!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Quit picking on old people! Kidding, thats funny!

Holly said...

I love ALL those pictures! That is such a pretty place! I'm glad you didn't get stuck in that crack! :)

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I can't believe I haven't been there, it's amazing! Your pictures are gorgeous~

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Those are some fantastic pictures. I have to say everytime I look at your blog I want to jump in my car and go.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love checking your blog because it seems like you keep finding new adventures. If you think it - you do it. It's awesome. Looks like such a great trip. Gorgeous pics. Those are so fun to have.

Toni said...

I think your pix are good enough to win a photo contest! Beautiful!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Those are the best pictures I have ever seen. You should seriously send them in to national geographic or something. BEAUTIFUL! By the way are you heading this way soon?

Autumn said...

Fun fun fun!