Saturday, March 21, 2009

There is no Arizona!

Over Presidents Day weekend Lanie, Stephanie, Brittany and I went on a road trip!  I didn't realize how many pictures there were until I started to post them.  So these pictures start in the middle of the trip when we were at the Grand Canyon and then in Tucson to see Joshua.  




"Legolas, what do your elf eyes see?"




"Orcs off the horizon!"  hahaha!  (Brittany)


Stephanie


I don't even know what we were doing!  Britt would win top model in the picture above for sure!

Lanie





Very creative!!
A table made of pennies!
We were being hungry!



Joshua!



He gave me a free t-shirt.  He's to nice to me!  

7 comments:

Autumn said...

I love the landscape pictures. Looks like a fun trip. And I like the quote at the top too. Where do you get all your quotes?

Carolina said...

Hey - I have a beer bottle chandelier just like that too! I hide it whenever mom and dad come to town. Muwahahaha! :P

Carolina said...

Oh yeah, and you're pretty cool and adventurous. It's soooo obvious that Joshy loves you the most! :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Hes so nice because he loves you! Looks like so much fun! Love the header picture so much!

Trisha said...

What kind of camera do you have? Amazing pics!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Those are beautiful pictures... I am in awwwh! You look so cute!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

It just makes me laugh that you guys take so many pictures of yourselves! I love it! I think you should just plant a big wet one on Joshua...he wants you man!