Sunday, August 9, 2009

CANADA DAY!

Well, here is the 1st of the upcoming Vancouver/San Juan/Seattle adventure over the 4th of July. Sorry blogging buddies that I'm so behind! There are to many pictures and it's overwhelming. You'll probably be enjoying all my summer blogs clear until Christmas!

We had 6 hours to kill before we could check into our hotel! And then we found out it was CANADA DAY!! Cool eh?! So we went to some of the popular tourist attractions.
Britt
Me and my new peeps! Ha!
Britt (Sorry I was way to lazy to rotate the pictures, hee hee)
Me
Sweet Band
Britt
The suspension bridge
Lanie, Steph, and Britt

I think we were laughing about the thought of me falling over the bridge! But I honestly don't remember...
I'm a hoot!


WHAT'S THAT?.....
SQUIRL!!

Britt and Lanie
I'm holding Quatchi! One of the Olympic mascots for 2010!



Britt


Shopping , Shopping , Shopping!
Britt and her fire trucks!!


We rode the tram up.







Get ready for the bird show!!





Then we went to watch the LOG SHOW
Loggers climbing and chopping...

and throwing axes!
Also sawing!



and carving....

and more climbing...
and just being HOT!!!
the log roll


..ouch....
crazy man taking phots a top the pole!
The views





Of course, caught up with my buddy, Joshua Radin!!! ;-)

Today was the day that my hair started to get blonder and blonder from the sun! It currently now is out of control blonde... that darn sun is going to be the death of me......... blast.

6 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! It is absolutley beautiful up there! I want to go on a trip with you next, you know how to travel so well! :)

Trisha said...

The pictures are so much fun! I love all your adventures!

Toni said...

Fabulous! You should write for a travel magazine! It's inspiring!!!

Holly said...

Like I said before, you're just a traveling fool!

Daryl and Ashley said...

You seriously sold that trip for me! That was some awesome scenery! I also love how your song always matches your posts!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow, you always go to the most beautiful places. I wish I could do a girls trip with you some time. I love your hair blonde!