Thursday, August 27, 2009

KAYAKING ADVENTURE PART 2

On the other side of Jones Island there were some old fallen down trees.
More rad pictures of me, haha!

Britt
Steph, Lanie, Me and Britt
This sign was on the picnic table at the Blind Island. The 2nd island we camped at.
Duck Family

We went to a neighboring island across from Bind Island to get some ice cream and popsicles! Mine was orange and dyed my lips bright orange!
Don't worry, it's dead.
Tying up our kayaks at Orca Island!
Hazah! I finally saw a whale, haha!
Kayaking with the ferry boats!

Our camp site on Blind Island! The view was gorgeous!
Me playing with my camera.


The out house! Oh, Blind Island is super super small. Like 1/3 of a football field. It was so awesome. The whole time I was pretending I was on the Island of the Blue Dolphins!

Me
We could see fireworks from another island.
Lots of Purple starfish
"The gray rain curtain of this world rolls back and it all turns to silver glass. And then you see it... white shores and beyond a far green country unto a swift sunrise." Gandalf the White.
A random stop on some other Island on the way to take the kayaks back the rental people.
Could I look any hotter? Probably not!!

Saying goodbye to Friday Harbor from the ferry... It was a sad day for me.


Coast Guard!

Me with all my bags connected to my camel pack! FYI, I smell super good. Like campfire coconut sunblock with a hint of puget sound!! The guys love it! haha! Next blog.. Seattle fireworks!

8 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to hear about all the rest of your summer time adventures! :) You always look HOT, by the way! :)

Trisha said...

I love your pictures too...the kissy face is my favorite!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I thought I smelled something!

Holly said...

Pretty sweet!

Toni said...

OK! I've got it! You should write a travel book and print all your gorgeous pictures. Hence, you'd be employed once again. Instead of Travels with Charley, it would be Travels with Dino. You did take Dino with you, right?

Nikki said...

Rox -

What is your email address? Send me an email at ikkiowens@gmail.com and let me know. Thanks!!

p.s.

The trip looks amazing. =)

Autumn said...

Remind me why you aren't a pro photographer again...

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

I am so jealous of your life you are always doing something amazing I want to go with you.