Wednesday, August 19, 2009

KAYAKING ADVENTURE PART 1

We had a late start leaving Vancouver and almost missed our ferry to Friday Harbor but by a miracle the ferry was running 5 minutes late, (which they never do), and we made it just in time!
The Ferry ride! You are now going to see a series of self portraits of myself because everyone else was either eating or sleeping... boring! Enjoy, haha!

Love the windy top model look going on!


Some lady saw me taking pictures of myself and offered to take pictures of me! She took about a million. I only posted 2, it was so funny! She wanted to be a photographer when she was younger.



Britt and Me getting ready! Hazah!
I love these outfits!


Steph and Lanie
Kayaking with ferry boats, so awesome!
Hanging in the kelp beds!
Food break!
Searching for sea glass
harbor seals
Me and Steph
setting up camp on Jones Island I think. I can't find my itinerary list the guide made for me... sad.
My hammock that I won at Sundance, love it!
Steph building the fire
Cooking dinner
chili, yum!
Fatty, the deer, became my new best friend!


Sunset in the cove
I stitched a photo of the whole cove. I can't wait to live in the San Juan Islands someday.

6 comments:

Shayla and James said...

Fun pictures. You are quite the traveler. Washington surely is beautiful!

Toni said...

Looks like heaven! Please take your mums next time. We promise not to misbehave:)

Stacy and Josh Tyhurst said...

I am so jealous of all of your adventures!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow! You really are a survivor woman! What a beautiful place.

Daryl and Ashley said...

I swear you take the most amazing adventures!

Autumn said...

so fun, and funny.