Monday, November 17, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE

So this is a typical day in my life:

-Wake up at 3:50am
- Be to work at the map place from 4:30am - 8:15am (my cubical below!)


- Leave at 8:15am to catch the carpool at 8:30am
- Be to Sundance in Park City around 9am ish
-Leave PC at 5pm
- Return to the map place around 5:45 pm until 9:15/30pm
-Go home, shower, sleep for 5 ish hours and start the cycle over again!

On Fridays at Sundance we have FUN FRIDAY ACTIVITIES! We made ginger bread houses last friday but they didn't really work because the frosting wasn't thick enough! Oh well, it was still fun.


That's Brent, Kaytee, Emily, Rachel, Noelle, and Laura
Kaytee and Emily
Kaytee's house, which is falling apart slowly!

My house was more of a shark chair raft type thing!

Noelle and Laura are sad theirs are falling apart!Noelle's House
Laura, Brent, Emily, Me, Rachel, and Kaytee

The Ginger Bread Gang!

I usually have Friday nights off unless something fun is happening during the week, and there was last Wednesday! The Hotel Cafe Girls Tour! (of course is a music show). It was awesome!
Lanie and Me! Ha, I think I blinded the kid behind us!!

This is Lenka. Neat instrument! Sorry these pics are blurry, I was far back so I could sit down. I was way to tired to stand!

Kate Havnevik! One of my favs!
Jason, Meiko, Jonnie Flower, some crazy chick and Lenka

Jason, Rachael Yamagata (my favorite), Flower




This is Meiko performing "Reasons to Love You". She reminds me a bit of Cookie if Cookie was a rock star.

Love this song! Rachael Yamagata singing "Elephants".

I don't know if you guys even watch these videos but they are really talented musicians who actually write all their own music and lyrics. So I'm going to keep on sharing the good music with you all! I have more that I'll post later but I have to run!

And that is a typical day in the life of ROSIE!

16 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Why do you have such a fun fun life even working 18 hour days!!!! I like the dark hair on Lanie. I love the song playing. I'm sure you have a copy for me. I love the rock star me. What a shame I have no musical talent besides playing the recorder. Can't wait to play this weekend!!! Not the recoreder just play in general

Madsen Family said...

Rosanna, How on earth do you work so much, play so hard and sleep so little? What is it that you do at Sundance? And do you get paid? Why do you need two jobs? (I'm all questions, I know, but I want some answers!) I'm glad I got to see the day in the life of Roxanna...it's intense stuff:)

Rosie Moncrief said...

Jessy,
I get paid at Sundance. I am one of the Volunteer Coordinators that is in charge of the 2,000 sundance volunteers! Which is not the easiest job! I don't know why I have 2 jobs. I need to pay off my car!

The Pyper Fam said...

So I went to play the first video (of the cookie rocker chick)I pushed play and turned up the sound on my computer and I thought to myself, why does Rosanna like this, this doesn't sound very good. It was all wierd and mixed. Then I realized I had your blog music and the video playing together. Anwyay...I too am amazed that you manage to still have a social life after working 18 hours a day. I don't even have one job (besides being the bestest mama to Tucker) :) and I can hardly manage a social life! :) I got tired just from reading your post! When is sundance, like how long are you going to have to be doing this? Is it going any smoother than last year?

Anonymous said...

You are a busy girl! I thought I was busy, but wow!
You sure have fun at Sundance! You are a wild woman, girl. Love the shark beach shack. It's awesome!

Holly said...

you busy busy gal! love the gingerbread houses, that's one of my favorite family traditions this time of year!

P.S. I just spelled the word "hinesh" in your word verification thing, I kind of like it, maybe it will become a regular word in my vocabulary! :).....why am I such a nerd???

Daryl and Ashley said...

I don't know how you do it. I would just want more sleep. 3:50am is way to early! I am glad you have fun in between!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Dude you work way to much! At least you make time for awesome traveling...when is that next trip to Spokane? I will be visiting my sister January 17th-21st in Rigby if you want to take a road trip and hang with us.

Nikki said...

after reading that I feel like I need a nap.

carolina said...

You are way cooler than me.

And HOLLY - what is "hinesh"??? Some form of "hiney"???

nich, nic, and keags! said...

wow rosie you have a cazy life! i could never wake up at 3 am unless...some little person wants me! how do you still find time for fun?...your amazing!

Autumn said...

Kaytee and Emily look really familiar to me. Do I know them? So they know me?

Autumn said...

I meant DO they know me?

Britt said...

What the heck! why wasn't I invited to the music mayhem?? Lanie looks great. Your schedule makes me cringe. I'll see you tomorrow

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow Rosie! You are busy and 4:30 in the morning, man I thought getting up with Brian at 6:00 was bad.

Kylene said...

I love the musicians vids you put up, keep 'em coming!