Monday, November 10, 2008

THE LOST BOYS/VILLAGE PEOPLE

Halloween at Sundance! This is the Volunteer Department and we all dressed up for Halloween. As a group we could either be THE LOST BOYS or THE VILLAGE PEOPLE! I was bedtime pal cookie monster!

Our pumpkin, MIKE WAZOWSKI, won the pumpkin contest!! He looks so awesome!

This weekend Emily, Lanie and I went and saw Matt Nathanson at a meet and greet at Gray Whale then Lanie and I went to his show later that night.
I love watching people sing, they look hillarious!


The first 30 seconds of this video is freakin awesome! This is one of his most requested songs but it's not on the radio. It's called "Wedding Dress". He sings "I want to feel a car crash" and "Come on get Higher" (which is way over played on the radio here!).

10 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love the costume. Wherever did you find it! Love the pumpkin too. I played Matt's video and Olivia was dancing. When everyone cheered she clapped!!! S cute!

The Pyper Fam said...

I love your mike zawowski pumpkin!!! That is SO cute! And you make a mighty cute cookie monster! :) I forgot to tell you about your last post! I LOVE that picture of you and Carol! You look like a model! (Americas Next Top Model, in fact!) :) SO are you going to be in the throws of Sundance for the next few months??? I hope that the experience goes alot smoother than last year! Although I heard somewhere that people are going to 'boycott' Sundance to get back at the Mormons for helping pass Prop 8 in Cali? Have you heard any of that? Are there alot of protesters in Utah right now???

Rosie Moncrief said...

Sundance is currently not making a statement on Prop 8 because it really doesn't invole them. But Yes, we have been getting calls requesting to move the festival! Silly people, like we are just going to move one of the largest film festivals in the world, yeah right!

Emilie said...

Love the pumpkin! It was good to see you and Chelane this weekend. Thanks for hanging out... And ROSIE! My name! With the "ie" and not the "y" and all. :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Love the pumpkin! It would be great if you and your family members headed back this way. You know it's your true "home." I don't know what you would do for fun though. There's definitely not awesome concerts and festivals around here. Just awesome friends! Miss you1

Trisha said...

I need to spend a weekend with you.

Daryl and Ashley said...

I loved your costume. You looked adorable. Love Ya! Ash

Anonymous said...

Awesome pumkin ans the costumes are outrageous. You are the cutest cookie monster. All you needed to complete the ensemble was Cookie as a cookie.

carolina said...

You are such a goof! I love it all! Great pumpkin. I wish I was more crafty like that. Well, I wish I was crafty at all... My kids would love it. But, that's why I send them to school, ya know. It's all about the crafts... :)

Toni said...

Fabulous costumes! I love all the creativity in the group! You should film Dad when he's singing while doing yard work. You'd get tons of comments on your blog:)