Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!
OOOOHHH YOUR HOW OLD?? 30!

OOPS, HOW DID THIS PICTURE GET HERE? NICE HAIR AND TOP MODEL POSE!

YAY FOR SISTERS! WE LOVE YA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
For Cookie's birthday I took her to see JOSHUA RADIN! And since my BFF Britt already posted it on her blog I'm stealing what she wrote (adding in my thoughts on the side)!! It was a surprising night!
"Joshua Radin concert: Wow what a fun concert!! I met up with my best friend Rosie and her sister Cookie and Lanie and we all went to the Joushua Radin concert in SLC. It was just him and his guitar last night which I totally loved because he talked more one on one with the audience. He told us about some history to his songs and now I love them more. Then about half way through he was just strummin his guitar and he got a cute smirk on his face and said "this next song is for my friend Rosie, Rosie where are you?" I started screaming "over here" and pointing to her because she didn't say anything (I think she was in shock! Yep I was shocked because he always acknowledges me at his shows but never that publicly!). We all waved and he proceeded to explain how he knew her and became friends. It was awesome. The one girl standing in front of me stomped her foot and said "that's not fair." Another girl screamed out "no way, Cool!!" Yeah the jealousy claws were flying toward Rosie. Previously he was explaining how each album was about girlfriends in his life and how he has 2 albums, one person in the audience asked if Rosie was going to be the next album and he said "I don't know, Rosie are you my third album?" (I'm leaving that one up to fate!) It was so dang fun! Joshua is Awesome I recommend seeing him in concert."
I got the first hug of the night and Cookie said, "Hey I'm Rosie's sister!" and he replied, "You're Rosie's sister!" and gave Coox a big hug too! She finally believes me that I'm friends with Joshua! Below is my song and of course I didn't capture any of the things he said to me before or after the song! Oh well!


11 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Best birthday concert ever!!!! Thanks Rosie! Joshua+Rosie= BFF w/ a whisper rock star!

Trisha said...

How cool is that?!!!

Can't wait to see what happens...

Holly said...

You're so popular Rosanna!!!

That is seriously so cool that he knows you and actually talks to you, and gives you hugs!

My birthday is in April!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Holly, I'll be sure to take you! Girls Night Out!

carolina said...

I want a Joshy hug! I'm your sister too! When you coming to his next concert in LA? I'm going with you!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I'm in for Holly's b-day too!

Anonymous said...

Too cool! Rosie you are famous:)
What a fun birthday gift.

Britt said...

Great Post you are lucky to have such amazing sisters!!!
As for Joushua... album number three entitled Rosie should hit stores next year!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Wow what a birthday! I still don't even know who this Joshua guy is, but hey he must be famous.

Toni said...

Don't forget Dad and I are in for the next concert too! We'd love to get some hugs (and other information). JK Don't get nervous or roll your eyes, although I do like his music, and we would hardly be noticed in the crowd that is accumulating.

Autumn said...

That is so cool! I love it. You rock Rosie.