Sunday, November 23, 2008

MY HEART WILL GO ON

What a bitter sweet weekend! Yep, I had tickets to Celine Dion on Friday but she had get sick and reschedule the show for February!!!!

I just wanted to hear her sing "My Heart Will Go On" live! I love the Titanic. Ashley, remember when we went and saw it? Good times!

And to make Friday night even more of a disappointment I saw Twilight... boo is all I'm going to say. I just thought it was going to be so awesome with Catherine Hardwicke directing it (she won directors choice for "Thirteen" at Sundance in 2003). But she wasn't the writer of the script so it's not her fault. Not all movies can be like Lord of The Rings!
The only good thing in Twilight... JAMES AND JASPER, HOT!!
Friday wasn't all that bad. I had lunch with my friend Holly and Cookie at Firehouse Pizza, yum!
Me and Avery (Holly's little girl)
Holly, Quinn, and Cookie! All the kiddos were banana crazy.


Then Cookie, Kolett, Savanah, Whitnee, Emma, and me, took my Mom out for a surprise birthday dinner at Cafe Rio before Twilight. We made her wear a princess crown and everyone at Cafe Rio sang happy birthday to her. It was hilarious. Hence the blurry picture I couldn't stop laughing!
HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU!
Coox and Britt had fun playing dress up with my new yellow wellies!! I'm so excited because now I can look like the Morton Salt Girl during the festival!

9 comments:

Toni said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Rosie. I had a blast and felt years younger in the crown and earrings! Super pictures of the kids eating bananas. What would we do without bananas. Really! And I'm glad you all played dress up while Dad and I were gone. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," lifelong!(Am I finally first?)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Happy friday! We had so much fun!!! You forgot to mention that Jacob is a babe and that the hotel they stay in in Arizona is really the Hyatt in Valencia that was about 100 yards from my old apartment!!!! Happy birthdaY mommy!! We loved it when they sang and we all laughed so hard it brought us to tears.

carolina said...

Well, I am mad that I got left out of the fun times!!! :( Happy Birthday anyway mom! I love you SO MUCH!!! My kids love bananas too..... Also Rosie, you shouldn't have bare chested men on your blog. Now Mason wants to walk around my house looking like a chip n' dale dancer! :P

Anonymous said...

What a cool birthday for your mom:) She's so awesome!
Twilight was a let down, but some of the parts were pretty good.

Jacob and James are hot, but I think Jasper just looked costipated the whole time.

Did you find yourself laughing a lot at Edwards facial expressions? I think he tried to hard.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Toni!! Looks like you ladies had a fun night! Thanks for meeting me for lunch, it was delicious of course! I'm still jealous that you guys got to see Twilight, even if you didn't like it! I think I'm the only women in the entire universe that hasn't seen it yet! sigh!

Trisha said...

I am glad that I wasn't the only one that didn't like it.

Happy Birthday Toni! I miss you!

carolina said...

Holly - Don't feel bad. I haven't seen it either. Haven't even read the books! And, I meant to write earlier that your kiddos are such cuties!!! :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

I laughed so hard when I saw your post title. I had immediate flashback. Then I saw that you had commented about us going to see the movie, I laughed so hard. Remember how hard I was bawling? I tried to block that out! Looks like you had a good day. Tell Toni happy birthday from me!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I get to see Twilight on Saturday. I think the book is super cheesy and expect the movie to be the same. But that's why I love it so much!
I can hardly believe your mom is 60. Tell her she looks amazing and so young!
I know I said this before, but Jeff and I saw Titanic on our first date! How awesome that would be to see Celine...she rocks!