Sunday, October 4, 2009

I CURRENTLY ...

... Am having SNOW MUCH FUN at work!! Yep, I've been back at Sundance for about a month now and it snowed last week!

Fall is beautiful in PC. But I should have taken pictures before the snow!

Random pics around the office.


.... I went to the Fair for Olivia's 2nd birthday!

Good one Grammie!
... I went to Heidi's going away party! She's gone to England for school and I can't wait to visit her in the spring! I'm going to Scotland, my mother country!!!
.. I currently went to my first Roller Derby! It was pretty interesting. Although I thought there would be more fighting.... Sorry all the pics are so blurry...


... I went to a private house concert for Rosi Golan. It was so awesome, very intimate. I would have taken more pictures but it felt weird since there weren't many people there. Below is the set!
... I currently went to the Howie Day/Colbie Caillat concert
Howie, he is cute!
So these videos pretty much suck but when Colbie made her entrance it was so interesting because it took forever and the crowd went wild with anticipation! It was pretty cool. If you watch it, start around minute 2. The band members come on one at a time, it took forever!



6 comments:

Ben and Debs Aplanalp said...

I am so jealous you are seeing snow! Your pictures are beautiful and I am so jealous I have never been to a Roller Derby! I am going to convince Ben one of these days to take me to one :)!

Carolina said...

Look at you in a Rosie sandwich with those 2 guys! Who are they??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh??? J/K - I think I already know...

Daryl and Ashley said...

Just caught up on all your posts! Love them, I really like Grandma Goat!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

fun fun fun. i love the yellowstone pix. i want the pretty leaf picture blown up and framed for my house in the next few weeks. its amazing!!! i also want my family pix done when mya gets here.

Trisha said...

So what don't you do?! You are always on the go...I love it!

And seriously, how does Cookie have a baby in that belly?

Autumn said...

I could almost smell the crisp autumn mountain air when I saw the pictures! The band pics look so fun!