Sunday, October 4, 2009

Yellowstone 2009

So this is the first post of the Moncrief Annual Yellowstone Adventure!

That's an eagle atop a tree!
Silly Olivia

Lunch break!

Grammie and Rylee
Cute kids
"Piper, quit kissing me"

Pip, Kenz, and Olivia
My sweet Bubba and the girls

Scott
Cookie and belly baby Mya!
Blake skipping rocks
"O"
Autumn and Coox
The Moncrief Family!
Coox & O
Autumn and Natti

me
Hot Pots
Love it!



Pappy, Scott and Piper



ICE CREAM


Good times with Pappy!
Blake and Bubba
Piper
Parentals
Harrs


All tuckered out!

3 comments:

Carolina said...

Ahhh Yellowstone - maybe next year. Or not - new baby! Maybe I'll send my boys instead...

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Great pictures! Jeff is dying to go there some time. Vacations are so fun with the whole fam around. I was thinking of you the other day and wondering how your sundance thing went. Drop me a line sometime.

Toni said...

Whoosh! It went by too quickly but left a lot of love in my heart. Good work, Rosie!