Sunday, October 18, 2009

RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW

Right now I am about to start reading, The Lovely Bones. I can't wait to see the movie when it comes out in December. I love Peter Jackson!

I am currently listening to Butterfly Bouchers new album, Scary Fragile, love her!
I saw "Where the Wild Things Are", and although I left the movie incredible depressed and pretty much cried myself to sleep. I really liked the colors scheme of the movie and there were some funny parts. Not really kid friendly FYI.
I got a pedicure!! And they hand painted halloween on my big toes, super sweet!
A Red-Head + A Brunette + A Blonde = FUNTASIC TIMES!! Noelle, Britt and I, in line for Ingrid Michaelson!

Matthew Perryman Jones was her opener.
Ingrid and the Band. I love being upstairs In The Venue. I can see everything from up there, haha!
Our friend Stephanie and her friend Annie met us there. It was their first concert and they couldn't have picked a better one. It was so awesome, you guys do not even know!


More of my videos if you care to watch. The for first one is long but it's so funny around minute three. She is all about audience participation!




BACK IN JULY AT YELLOWSTONE! YES, I'M STILL CATCHING UP AND WILL BE UNTL CHRISTMAS! I HAD THE BEST SUMMER OF TRAVELING AND I'M WAY BEHIND ...SORRY!
The many faces of Olivia. She stole my bandana!
The view from the cabin. Not to shabby!
Olivia is already for the luau.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT AND BUBBA




Grammie has provide us some Limbo Fun!

Kenzie, Kenzie, Kenzie! hahaha!


Americas Next Top Model! I'm lucky to have nieces and nephews who love to play with me! ha ha!
Rylee and Kenzie
Piper, Rylee, Kenzie, and Natti
Kenzie! So fierce!
THE 9-- So, I love movies and sometimes there comes a movie that I LOVE the most and have to see a lot. I have seen all of these movies 9 times in the theatre.
"While You Were Sleeping"
All of the Lord Of The Rings Movies , of course!


..and... The Proposal! hmmm , interesante!

6 comments:

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Cute toe nails! We got the Proposal and watched it. What a great comedy. So funny. I was freaked out just by the previews for where the wild things are. Don't want to see that one.

Autumn said...

Wow I have so much to say about all of it! Where do I start? The montage with Olivia was my favorite! Limbo/Birthday party brought back fun memories. You have good taste in movies. I love the Halloween photo at the top. I'm so sad Where the Wild Things Are got transformed into an adult drama, just doesn't seem right to do that to a favorite children's book. And let me know how the book is!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Love the Olivia pix!! Man I make cute kids, good thing I'm making #2. Love the toes. Can't wait for us to go get mine done!! I think if it were anyone else seeing movies 9 times in the theater I would say they are crazy but for some reason since its you it makes sense.

Holly said...

I LOVE The Proposal!!! I went and bought it for myself when it came out! :) I actually saw Titanic in the theater about 9 times, surprised that wasn't on your list! ha ha! And one more thing, I want a Halloween pedicure, your toes are so cute!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Those are the cutest toes! You always amaze me at the things you do!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I love your header!