Thursday, October 8, 2009

UNTIL THE OTHER SIDE

Another story of boy meets girl....

Hermina and Hazen, quite the good looking couple if you ask me...
fell in love and..
adopted two children, Marcia and Van, and lived happily ever after.
Hazen and Hermina White were my great aunt and uncle. Hazen passed away 8 yrs ago and Hermina recently passed away a couple weeks ago. Although we were sad to see her go she has been ready for along time. I'm sure she is having a blast in heaven reunited with her husband and my grandma and grandpa (her best friends)! We love and miss you.

5 comments:

Autumn said...

how cute! How did you do that?

Holly said...

What a GREAT name! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet tribute!

Toni said...

Thanks, Rosie! I love it:)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So cute. So sweet.