Monday, December 1, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving was good! Jason, Coox, and Olivia came over.
I just love candid photos!! Cookie you are looking hot! Ha ha!

Crazy Jason! I love pie!
Little "O", look at those cute teeth!

She loves Coox's old rocking horse that our Grandpa made for Coox when she was little.
We went to see the lights on Temple Square Friday night with the Lewis family.Savanah, Emma, Brigham, Kolett, Whitnee, Harmonee, Hunter, and Pat
Olivia was not exactly having the best time. It was cold and she had so many layers on she couldn't move.

Emma, Whittnee, Savanah, Brigham, and me
Emma
I lived with the Lewis family my Senior year of high school when Savanah and Whitnee were only 2 and 1 years old. I finally got the younger siblings I've always wanted! Now there's 6 of them all together!
Brigham, Whitnee, Harmonee, Me, Emma, Savanah, and Hunter
We went to Chuck A Rama afterwards.
Emma shoveling in her mac and cheese, it was as if she hadn't eaten in days!
The girls

Savanah

Harmonee
Brigham
Emma and Brigham. That's Brighams stuffed Gorilla. It some cyber animal, you get online and build houses and stuff, weird..... I'm way out of the loop on all these new age toys.
Watching "Old Yeller" in the play room
Don't be fooled by her sweet little smile! She's a sassy wild woman! That was my Thanksgiving weekend! Lots of food, family, movies, ( I watched "The Golden Compass" and "The Water Horse" I liked them both a lot! I love watching movies I've never seen before!) and I got to work from home, which was so nice!

8 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We had so much fun this weekend!! Too bad it didn't last longer!

Holly said...

Cookie's lookin' pretty sweet in that first picture! Pat has six kids now, wowsers!.....he looks exactly the same! Sounds like a great weekend!

Trisha said...

I love those Lewis'! Can you believe how grown up the girlies are?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Yes I know I look great in the first picture!!! Rosie coud have told me to move but no she just let me stand there like an idiot.

carolina said...

Oh my gosh - the Lewis kids are so stinkin' cute! I haven't seen them in years. Looks like a super fun day! :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

It's so fun to see pictures with your parents. I miss all you guys. Glad you could get together.

Daryl and Ashley said...

I cannot believe how big they are! And when I left I swear there was only 3 children!

Toni said...

Hmmm...It would be nice if you would be more selective in the pictures you choose. Couldn't you take one glamor shot of Dad and I? It was a great holiday and so much fun to have a full house. We felt the love! For those reading Rosie or Cookie's blogs - y'all come anytime. You don't have to qualify by bringing six children either. Although, that would be a bonus, especially if you can duplicate Pat's buttermilk pancakes and syrup in the morning. Awesome!