Thursday, December 4, 2008

WELL, IT IS MY DRUG OF CHOICE, IF I WAS INTO THAT SORT OF THING...

Your Personality Is Like Heroin
You're capable of the highest highs and the lowest lows.
Addicted to feeling good, you'll do almost anything to avoid pain.
People seek you out, even though you can be quite moody. They're hooked on you!

At your best: You are euphoric, stress free, and a little sleepy.

What people like about being around you: They're not exactly sure, but they can't get enough about you.

What people dislike about being around you: When you finally leave, they go some pretty serious withdrawal.

How addicted people get to you: Very... you're quite dangerous.
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatdrugisyourpersonalitylikequiz/">What Drug Is Your Personality Like?


I don't know about the "stress free" part but the sleepy thing is right on!

6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Rosie you are so weird. Where did you find this. As weird as it is its all pretty true. Which makes it that much more weird.

Rosie Moncrief said...

I know!! It's a wee bit creepy!

The Pyper Fam said...

I always knew you were a bad deal!:)

Holly said...

I like the part that says, "What people like about being around you: They're not exactly sure"!!! That's right Rosanna, I just can't pin-point why you're my awesome, hilarious, out going, friendly, pretty voice singing buddy, it's just too hard, I can't figure it out!!!

Jennifer said...

Where in the world did you find that? It is kind of funny though. Maybe I will have to go and try it out. By the way could I get your address? You can just email it to me at jennchick@live.com Brian wants to try Christmas cards this year. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

Kylene said...

Uh oh, are you a Moody Judy?