Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WINTER FUN

Wow! I don't think it's possible for me to catch up on my blog!! So here are just a few highlights of winter fun. On of my co-workers, Lindsay, lives behind the Sundance Resort and a few of us went over there for cookies and hot chocolate. It's a beautiful house with gorgeous views!! I couldn't take enough pictures!!


Above is Timmy, her dog in his Santa outfit!! We all love Timmy! Below is Lindsay. It's the perfect kitchen to have a cooking show and that's what it looked like! We all laughed as Lindsay was pretending to be the chef!! You had to be there, haha!

Ron, Carol, Eli, and Mason came Saturday night!! Even though they have invaded my downstairs and bathroom, I'm glad they are here!! And Carol does have a blog but it's private so let me know if you want an invite!
Getting ready to play in the snow!!
Mason, Eli, Ron, and Rosie playing in the snow!
So a few years ago Carol kind of adopted a reffugee family. It's a long story that she can tell on her blog. (I'm to tired and lazy to write so much, sorry). We went to their house on Monday to have dinner, make a gingerbread house and my mom taught Elizabeth how to wrap presents!
ELi and Nyakueth eating pizza!
Shy little Raan. She doesn't say much, anything really, but did tap my leg a few times by the end of the night!
Baby Diew, Nyakuoth, and Nyalok
Nyakuoth having gingerbread fun!
Carol, Nyakuoth, Eli, and Nyajal
Nyakueth is such a silly girl!
Baby Diew loved the camera! He is such a funny kid!
A bit of a smile from Raan and of course Diew.
Back to the gingerbread house making. Nyajal doing an excellent job on the roof. But the frosting was to heavy and the roof was slipping so damage control needed to be done!
It didn't work! So sad!
Then the whole house fell apart! C'est la vie!
Nyakueth and Me
Of course my dad was getting the kiddos all crazied up by chasing them around!
Then we had a talent show. Nyalok sang and Nyakuoth and Nyajal danced for us. Eli played the piano and of course Baby Diew had to show off his piano skills as well!

Nyakuoth, Elizabeth (the mom), Diew, Nyajal, Raan, Nyalok, and Nyakueth! They are a fun family.

Well, I hope you all have a Happy Christmas.

6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So cute. I can't wait to meet them I think today. They will love Olivia.

Holly said...

Sorry the gingerbread house crashed, that's a bummer! You have yourself a Merry little Christmas now ya hear!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

What a house and what a view! Can I live there? Merry Christmas!!

Toni said...

What a blast that night! I hope for many more. Thanks for not taking a shot of me dancing, even though Eli rolling on the floor with laughter was the best of all the reactions. Hasn't this been a wonderful journey of the heart, Rosie? Thank you for for being such a good friend to them.

Anonymous said...

Gingerbread houses are so cool! Dave's family does that tradition. I haven't attempted it yet! You got me thinking about it for next year.

Glad you all had a great time. Looks like a nice family!

Merry Christmas!

Daryl and Ashley said...

They are beautiful people! I hope you had a merry christmas!