Tuesday, July 22, 2008

NO MAN LEFT BEHIND

Destenee, I didn't want you to feel left out since you weren't in the 10th ward!! Gotta love Girls Camp!!!


Erika, I found all these letters you wrote to me (along with all your school and dance photos!) when I moved to Utah and I must say , the letters are hilarious!

Kylene, lookin good with the camp necklace!! I thought those were the coolest thing!

Coox, you have to go to Spokane! Look at them, can you seriously resist their faces?? I think not!

7 comments:

Destenee said...

NOT COOL! That's all I really have to say about that...but the i love the song!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

And again why with the picture of me? What did I do to you people!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Love it, love it...at least at that time I didn't have the foot high bangs! So what kind of idiotic stuff did I write in my letters?

Madsen Family said...

Rosie, How do you get to be the one with all the goods on us? Why oh why are all my pictures in Spokane?????? Luckily, I'm going home soon so there will be some serious PAYBACK!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those girls camp pictures. I have one of all of us posing on the pot. Too many memories!! My mom had a lot of my pictures. The few I have I can't scan in to my computer. Too bad!!

Glad you didn't find any of me with my freakish permed hair. The 90's poodle perm will never happen again.

:) Tiff

Holly said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! I'm having flashbacks of the donkey tail!!! We are HILARIOUS!!!

Kylene said...

OH MY.... Those pics rock, Rosie! Dang Gina, I had it GOING ON back in the day with those braids and my super cool shades..... LOL! Wow.