Monday, July 14, 2008

SUPERFREAK

Holly, this is for posting that picture of me and my panties!!!


Hit and run damage on cookie's car!

"I'm Awesome"
"Hey Guys"

"I'm Holly, I'm seventeen, I don't have a boyfriend...."
"Rob France is so DREAMY!"
Hot
Hotter

HottestShave time!
BUT AT LEAST WE ARE STILL BFF'S!
Doesn't get hotter than this!

Coox, always kissing someone! just kidding



(I couldn't embarrass you all by yourself!)
Meanwhile Jake Hoopes pulls into the parking lot on his motorcycle as we hurry and pull up our pants! "So, Jake. See anything while you drove in here?" Jake replies "MANY MOONS!"

5 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

HA HA love it!!! Cheap shot with the kissing comment!

Holly said...

YOU! I absoulutely love your bangs in our 80's picture!!! ha ha! And, who took that last picture with our pants down, I can't remember? I'm guessing Rob, he was always there somewhere! But I do remember Jake Hoopes pulling into the parking lots and seeing "many moons"! HA HA HA!!!

Madsen Family said...

You're lucky that Holly gal is your best friend.....b/c those are some mighty incriminating photos...The photos make me smile and they make me miss Roxanna Bayul (remember that's what I used to call you) and I miss the Cookie monster, too. Then I saw a picture of your mom on Cook's blog and it made me miss your whole fam-damily.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the classic shaving of the legs on the sink. I still do that sometimes. You guys are hilarious!! So you 3 started the pull your pants down trend. LOL on the floor.
:)Tiff

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Boy those pictures bring back memories! I remember fixing our hair up all nice that time I visited you when you lived in Logan. Of course we had no where to go! Airway Heights is right next to the Airport, so 15 minutes from downtown Spokane. I heard you and your mom will be visiting in August. I can't wait!!