Monday, July 14, 2008

OLYMPIC BOYFRIEND

Well, unfortunately Justin Wilcock didn't make the Olympic diving team this year and he is now retiring. Weird to think he was my first official date in high school!



Yes, I am wearing sweat pants on a date! I don't even know.......

Celestial, (I think his name is Scott), Me, and Justin! We both thought we were pretty cool taking Seniors out on a date! HA!
He was so nice to the dippy little sophmore who had a huge crush on him!! He even let me wear his Lettermans Jacket around school!

6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

What the sweat pants didn't win him over?!!!

Nikki said...

ha ha ha - I love it. I remember how smitten you were with him. good times!

Holly said...

What's even better and sexier about those sweat pants is the elastic ankles!!! CLASSIC!!!

Kylene said...

VERY nice, Rosie! ;)

Anonymous said...

He's ripped!! Oh and I love the sweat pants, too they are so hot.

Anonymous said...

Rosie,

I found your blog! And I had to make a comment on this one! I didn't know Justin was in the Olympics? I was wondering about him as I watched the diving this year. Summer 2004 I would have been on my mission in the Philippines so if he was in the Olympics then, I would not have known about it. I can't believe that! I am also glad to see that I made your blog!!! I love you and miss you! Maybe I'll get to see you again someday?

-Celestial (p.s. his name is Todd)