Friday, October 10, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

....5 things I was doing 10 years ago.....
1- High School, Senior Year (finally)
2- Swimming, always swimming
3- Living with the Lewis Family
4- Going to Gigs
5- Getting into trouble as usual!

....5 things on my to-do list today.....
1- Grocery Shopping
2- Back up my photos and music on my laptop (she's sick...sad)
3- Take a nap
4- Fill out paperwork for Sundance
5- Do whatever I want

....5 snacks I enjoy.....
1- eggos
2- chocolate milk
3- nachos
4- ice cream
5- kit kat sensations!!

....5 things I'd do if I were a Millionaire.....
1- Go to New Zealand, Cambodia, Prague, Kosovo, and all over Africa
2- Buy another Honda Element or two or three...
3- Shop shop shop
4- Donate to a worthy cause
5- Produce my movies

....5 places I've lived.....
1- Bainbridge Island
2- Spokane, Washington
3- Richmond, Utah
4- Tucson, Arizona
5- Medford, Oregon

....5 jobs I've had....
1- Made cherry bars at Alvey's Candy
2- Lifeguard\Swim Instructor
3- Pace (we make bags)
4- Cartographer
5- Volunteer Coordinator Sundance

....5 people I Tag.....
1- Cookie
2- Holly
3- Erika
4- Britt
5- Brooke

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

5 comments:

Holly said...

What's a "kit kat sensations"?...I want one!

Trisha said...

I love thinkin' back on the days of running from swim to Alvey's....

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

So #1 on the millionair part is like 5 things in one.

Anonymous said...

Rosie, I've missed you. I love reading about what you've been doing. I do miss the good ole days, but glad to hear that things are going good for you!

Britt said...

bainbridge island? didn't know that!!!