Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A FRIEND LIKE YOU

Britt and I went to Lagoon/Frightmares for a much needed girls day this past weekend. It was awesome since it was cold, rainy and snowy. We rode all the rides as many times as we wanted without waiting! We went on blast off (I think it's called) and we were waiting for it to go off when we hear over the loud speaker, "Please re-check seat 5!" Britt looks down and says "Oh my gosh! It's you!!" "Of course it's me! Just my luck, death by amusement park ride!" I only went on that ride once, haha!




I was a bit to short!
Going into a haunted ride!!


This was one of the haunted houses we went in.

After I took his picture, he snuck up behind me and scared me half to death!
A 3-D haunted house! It was awesome. But if you don't like clowns, don't go in it. It's all clowns, at one point this huge group caught up to us (because we kept running into walls) We heard this chain saw go off and Britt is terrified of them. So we tagged along with the big group thinking they'd be a distraction, NOT SO! Mr. Chainsaw chased us out of the haunted house and completely over looked the big group, haha!
We went to cafe zupas for soup and fondue afterwards... yumo!

A new and mysterious world came in over night!! The first snow fall of the season! I love making snow angels!





I am way late in posting these pics and everyone else has but I didn't want to be left out!! Over Labor Day Cookie, Olivia, my Mom, and I went to Spokane for a BFF reunion! We hadn't seen our friends in 13-14 years! It was so much fun!Jessy and Taraka

Jessy, me, Erika, Tiffany and her little boy, Cookie and Olivia, and Taraka

Baby Will!! He is so cute!

Olivia and Tucker!!

On occassion we can be normal, but most of the time we aren't!! Cookie is in desperate need of a hug! haha!
Feeding the goat at Riverfront Park!! My favorite!

We met Meg and her family at the park! It's so funny that after 13 years of not seeing her we picked where we left off but 13 years later! If that makes sense? It does to me! She has 3 blonde hair brown-eyed kids, Owen, Cole and Avery, who are so adorable! I've always wanted a brown-eyed blonde haired kid so if I don't have one I'm taking one of hers!!
We had a BBQ at Erika's house, and she also has three adorable kiddos! Kaylee, Marcus, and Alyssa. I'd take any of her kids as well! I can't wait to come back and visit or move there! Miss and love you guys!

In this video, Tucker is showing Olivia how to walk!

9 comments:

Florida4x4chick said...

Looking at your pictures just makes me cold. I'll tell you I'm not missing that snow at all, in fact I'm enjoying the fact that i can still go to the pool in October :)

Trisha said...

I LOVE your new pic up top, just so you know.

And I am scared just looking at your pictures so I don't think I'll be going to frightmares.

Anonymous said...

You & Britt look like you have so much fun together! I love Lagoon - but would be freakin out if they needed to check my seat #! Ahhhhh! Well, looks awesome.

Yeah, and I can't believe the snow we got. Crazy!

Nikki said...

Last time I went on a roller coaster was at Six Flags, the superman ride, the brakes broke while I was on it and they had to use the emergency stop. They made us wait on the ride while they fixed it and then offered us a second chance. Needless to say I did not take them up on the offer. Once on a broken coaster is enough for me thank you very much.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love the pix of you guys and the creepy skinny body!!! So you should take me to Zuppas now!!!! Yummo.

Holly said...

Ooooooo, scary frightmares! That looks like like a creepy good time!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I am not ready for the winter. I don't want to be snowed in again this year. By the way I did your tag thing. Love ya!

Britt said...

Your Blog is so good!! That was such a blast. I'm so glad we went! I want more of that soup and chocolate.

Anonymous said...

You are so cool!! I love that you are such a free bird. Cute pictures of you and the guitar. Do you play? I have been trying to pick it up, but it's slow.
So glad you guys came in August. I have yet to post my pictures. I am so behind in posts.