Monday, September 15, 2008

DUBLIN

Welcome to Dublin!! The home of Guiness Beer, haha!

Don't ever drive in Dublin!! It's crazy! We, of course. got terribly terribly lost! By the time we found our hotel we were really annoyed so we went in the hot tub and played phase 10 the rest of the night!
I don't really remember what I was doing but it was obviously funny!
Phase 10!! love it


On the bus to downtown Dublin

Trinity College

A random street

This picture is for COOKIE and HOLLY!!! I about fainted when I saw this store!! Who knew all that time we played this game (that we made up) at P-A-C-E we make bags!! was an actually store!!

A really cool church

The underground tombs!
The original Tom and Jerry!! haha, (Cat vs Rat)
Best Ice Cream ever!!

Personal milk jugs!
The courtyard of a castle

More streets of Dublin

The biggest hamburger ever!

multiple photos of the Dublin Bridge

DUBLIN DOORS!!
















Some videos of live music in Dublin on the street and in the pub!






4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

love perfect pitch. I think I'm really good at it!! Love all the doors you need to frame them and have a door wall.

Holly said...

Please tell me you went inside to relish the memories!!! I need a copy of that picture!!! And, LOVE all the doors, what a charming little place that Dublin is! Oooohhhhh, a wall of door pictures would be qaint and CLASSIC!!!

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Those colored doors remind me of the movie Knotting Hill. I love the castle and bridge pictures. Jeff won't play phase ten with me anymore cuz I ALWAYS win!

carolina said...

I love how you explained the Tom and Jerry picture (cat vs rat - he's actually a mouse!). As if we don't know what Tom and Jerry are! :) Ok, Ok, enough correcting - I totally LOVE your photography skills! Do you wanna take our family photos this year??? And, now I must add Ireland to our "places to see" list. You can come along as the nanny. Better yet, we'll leave you behind as the nanny! :) Sure Love Ya!