Thursday, September 4, 2008

NEW YORK CITY! CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE

Brittany, Lanie and I on the airplane headed to New York for 3 days, then off to Ireland. We got better at taking self photos as the trip went on!!



I should work there!!
Our hotel was in the middle of Time Square! It was awesome.

We spent the morning in Central Park because we couldn't check into our hotel yet.The boat house and the fountain that have been in a lot of movies such as "27 Dresses"


Britt and Me, we were so tired!
Then I woke up!! haha
Watch out for bears!

Alice in Wonderland
The famous toy store that's in the movie BIG
This photo is blury and my eyes are closed but it's the only one we have.




We look hot!
Diamonds are a girls best friend!
New York Pizza

Yep, just like the movie!!


Best desserts ever!


I want this dress!
Read the sign above my head!
It might be true! (my new windbreaker)

Ground Zero
Visiting the Statue of Liberty

My friend Cassie lives in New York, so we went to see RENT, my favorite broadway show!


Afterwards we went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner

Cassie and Me!

A rainy day in NYC~classic!

We got make overs before we left for Ireland!!



That's my NY adventure! Our plane was delayed so I kept busy by taking pictures of myself! ha ha, boring!

5 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Lovin it lovin it. Next time I want to come. Or at least be invited even if I don't go. I want some of that eyeshadow too!!

Trisha said...

OHHHHH, I am soooo jealous! I've always wanted to go to NYC. Someday...

Holly said...

Finally Rosanna! -- it's been what, like 8 months since you've been home!?! cackle cackle! Great pictures, my favorite being of the candy wrapper dress, I could use a little somethin' somethin' like that in my closet! Looks like you guys did all the New York-ish things that you have to do when you go to New York.....so I've heard, I've actually never been to New York. ha ha! I agree with Cookie, an invitation would have been nice!!! :)

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I want one of those ice cream desserts and that dress! I can't refuse chocolate. It was so awesome to see you. I wish we had more time to just hang out. You rock!

The Pyper Fam said...

Finally! :) You make one hot New York City Bum!How come you look like a model in all of these pictures? Speaking of models...did you guess which one was the trans-genter model on ANTM before they said anything? I didn't, I thought it was Clark (and not just because of the name). What did you think? :) I'm so glad to have a friend to talk with about ANTM. All of my friends make fun of me for watching it! I am waiting with baited breath for Ireland pictures! :)