Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WESTERN IRELAND

How could I have forgotten these 2 top model photos that go with the previous post??!! Silly Rosie!


THE CLIFFS OF MOHER! My favorite place in Ireland. It was a windy misty rainy day so the pictures weren't that great. But that's what made it so fun!







As if we'd abide by rules like that!! we climbed the wall and ran along the cliffs all crazy like phoebe on friends!! It was awesome! And I didn't even fall...shocker!




We took a tour of an underground cave. It looked man made to me but they say it's natural, who knows?!



A lucky photo moment! I love horses!!
Some ancient tomb that has 16-32 people buried under it! That is seriously what the book said!! haha (sorry I don't know the name of it)

A really cool castle that is also a boarding school!

The gardens up the road from the castle!

Should I go over it??
Nah, better go under it!
We are getting better at the timer thing!
Random animals in the road!
A purple and pink shore!!! Awesome!
Crepes!! Yumo!
Stay tuned for more!! I'm sure you'll all be sick of me by the time I'm done!!

10 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I'm not sick of you just jealous!!! Love it.

Trisha said...

I love the top model photos! Great shots

Toni said...

Looks like Wonderland! A great adventure for sure. Great pictures of Ireland and all three of you girls. So glad you had an exciting and fun trip.

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

I love the castle/school. Kind of reminds me of Harry Potter. You guys give me a laugh with all those poses. Do they have the same animal laws as Idaho...free roaming animals will cost you if you hit them. Always make for good pictures!

Madsen Family said...

You are an amazing photographer...I felt like I was there. I am so very happy you got to go to such a beautiful place AND that you got to bring me back some yummy chocolate:)

carolina said...

Excuse me?!? I did not get any yummy chocolate!!! You give Jessy chocolate, but not me??? Rude...

Anonymous said...

Wow...so beautiful! I love the pictures you took. Wish I could travel! Maybe when I am an empty nester.

So glad I got the chance to visit with you guys. Wish I could've broken away to spend more time with you guys. Oh well life is busy! I hope to come down to Utah for a visit next summer. We'll do lunch!

:) Tiff

heidi said...

It looks so beautiful and sounds so fun.
Awesome photos, as always.

Autumn said...

I think I'm too jealous to comment... :)

The Pyper Fam said...

I leave for a few days and come back to a special treat from Rosie!(your new pics) :) I LOVED them-I do hope there's more! You seriously are an amazing photographer!(and model)