Friday, September 26, 2008

YOU JUMP I JUMP

Our last city we visited was Belfast, where the TITANIC, was built!! If I could choose a tragic event in history to be a part of , TITANIC would be the one because I love love boats , water, and to sail on the biggest ship in the world (at that time) would have been awesome!! Any thoughts on what event in history would you choose to experience?



On our way to Belfast we stayed at this Bed and Breakfast. Our room was on the top floor!! It was quite the hike!

Our room had three full beds!!
It was so clean before we got there!!

Another traditional Irish Breakfast
I finally found my Irish Boyfriend! What a hunk, hubba hubba!
This was a really cool Needle in a Cathedral in Belfast
I love ferris wheels, I had to ride it!

A monument to TITANIC!!!




Those two Yellow crains are called David and Goliath. That's the harbor the TITANIC was built in!! Unfortunately we ran out of time to go to the museum! Guess I'll just have to go back, darn it!


This telephone booth smelled like pee! It was awful.



The coolest Toilet ever! And I was completely facinated by there toilets anyway! So below are a few photos I took!




Below is the smallest bathroom I've ever been in!






After leaving Belfast we tried to find another bed and breakfast to stay in! It didn't work, we kept getting more and more lost. But we did find a GROCERY STORE!! The first one our whole trip. We were so excited that we didn't get a picture. And we bought more than our weight in chocolate!!!!

We decided to sleep in the car! We took turns organizing our bags in the back seat!
Of course it was raining!!
A delightful meal of cheese and crackers!!




Playing Phase 10 to pass the time
Trying to sleep!!



I'm miss the helpful reminders this car had for us!

Returning our brave car to the rental shop!
Airport
Lanie was super tired

Dunkin Doughnuts at JFK airport! my favorite!!
I was super tired!That concludes my summer in Ireland!!

13 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

best trip ever! love the toilets! can't believe you slept in that car. Crazy!

Kylene said...

Is that first pic the kind of loo that sprinkles your bum?

Jeff and Erika Mitchell said...

Jeff and I went on our first date to the movie titanic back in 1998! Wow do I feel old! That music brings back lots of great memories...
I can't believe you slept in a car. That would suck. I love that tiny bathroom. It reminds me of something you would see from Dumb and Dumber banging your elbows against the side or falling over and getting stuck, something funny like that.

carolina said...

Does mom know you slept in that car??? She would have been worried SICK about you girls!!! Anyway, I'm so glad you had such an awesome trip while you're young, wild, and freeeeee... Love you ! :)

Holly said...

You WOULD pick Titanic!!!!! I know, I've your video!!!! ha ha ha! Love the bed and breakfast, very cozy! Sorry it took me so long to comment, I didn't even know you had a new post, my blog reel thingy didn't tell me you had updated!

Holly said...

Yeah, so it's suppose to say "seen" in between the words "I've" and "your"!

Madsen Family said...

So, the event in history you would choose is one that ended in an icy, cold death???? I'm sure you're thinking that Leo would save you, but seriously, dying on the Titanic is not the event I would choose. I think the historical time period I would like to re-live is when Reagan was president and the economy wasn't shot. Good ol' Reagenomics, people. Anyhew, looks like Ireland was fun--what with all the small toilets and all. Glad you made it back safely (especially since you slept in that crazy, tiny car). Don't you always love that I leave novels as comments??? Have a buenisimo day, my bella.

nich, nic, and keags! said...

your summer in ireland...looks like so much fun! i love the sleeping pictures i was laughing so hard!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...awesome trip!! Love the toilets, you are brave!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosanna! This is Anna (Iverson) Swan. I've recently joined the blogging sensation & found your blog. I am so jealous of your trip. Sounds like a great trip! Well, I just wanted to say Hi & hope that we can stay in touch!

Jon and Becky Hall said...

Jealous,I have always wanted to go to ireland. I think I saw it through all the photos. I also love the doors, and tiolets. You are crazy funny. I loved it.

Kassey said...

I am so glad that you found me. You are a world travler now!! That trip looks awesome. You look great!! I am going to add you too!! It will be fun to keep tabs!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rosie. I just tagged you but you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I just did it because I'm new to blogging. I'd love to hear what you have to say--but no pressure. Hope things are going great for you!!